Sexy Halloween 2020
It is the most wonderful time of the year! Well, at least it is for those of us who love crisp air, colourful leaves, hot tea under cozy blankets and spooky vibes! It is no surprise that I love October and Halloween! I can finally be myself without anyone judging me! And combining the spookiliciousness with some sexiness, oh my! I want this to be a sexy Halloween!
So I created this meme link up for all of you who like the great mix of naughty and creepy too! Here you can share your creative costumes and dark edits. And there aren’t a lot of rules! All I need from you is that the picture fits this time of the year: Halloween or autumn pictures are all welcome! So everything witchy, gory, gothic, dark and creepy is welcome! And if that is not your deal and you are more into the cuter dress up style, that is fine too! Kitties are just as welcome as witches and zombies!
You aren’t into dressing up? You can just edit a picture of yours and give it a spooky vibe. Or do you hate a dark theme? No problem! Autumn pictures are welcome too. You can be as creative as you want with this.
I don’t define what sexy is for you! Do you! But try to be as naughty as you can, and show yourself off. Be seductive and sexy. Or use your body as a piece of art. And have fun!
I am looking forward to everyone’s contributions!
This is the boring part, but it is still important, so let’s get through it!
- You need to be 18 years or older to participate
- The post you are linking up needs to contain a picture of you that you have taken or that someone else has taken of you. If you share a picture of someone else, you need to have consent from them to share the picture and to link it up.
- The picture you are sharing needs to be fitting the theme: spooky, creepy. Halloween-themed or autumn-themed
- The picture needs to be sexy in some way or another. You don’t need to be naked for that. You don’t need to wear lingerie for that. But be naughty, be kinky, be sexy!
- I do not allow hateful post. This is an inclusive prompt. That means that posts that are linked up should not be abusive, discriminatory or attacking. Be kind.
- You are allowed to link up more than once.
- You need to add one of the two badges to your post, and link your post back to this post.
- It is okay to share longer text posts, but your post needs to contain a picture that fits the theme, and that you have taken or that someone has taken of you.
- The pictures should not have any illegal content (underage, drugs, abuse etc)
- Go and check out some other people’s contributions, click the like button and comment!
- I reserve the right to remove any post from the link up if the rules are broken.
If you share your picture on social media, please use the hashtag #SexyHalloween . That way we can find each other’s pictures even outside the blogsphere.
Don’t have a blog?
Please use one of the two badges on your post and link it back to this post. Thank you!
Most important of it all: have fun, be creative, be naughty!
The link party ends on November 1st.
Check out other memes that you can link to, and that also run a Halloween theme:
4Thoughts or Fiction has the topic Haunted